Would you like travel the United States and get paid for it! Surface Preparation Technologies, LLC is an industry leader in installing rumble strips on highways and non-interstate roads. We are currently looking for CDL holders to operate the equipment that installs the rumble strips. You have the potential for promotions, a year-end bonus and high earning potential (Prevailing Wage). Transportation, room and board are all company paid – no out of pocket expenses, plus a daily per diem allowance for meals. Medical, dental and vision insurance plus a 401k with generous match. If you are interested in traveling and seeing new places – this is the career for you.
We are seeking a full-time Construction Laborer with a CDL B starting at a minimum of $19.00/hour with the ability to earn up to $25.50/hour. Prevailing wage is paid if higher than the hourly minimum. Must be willing to do extensive travel across the U.S. going to different states and cities.
Surface Preparation Technologies, LLC is the industry leader in rumble strip equipment and installation. We are growing and seeking crew members to work in quality control operating trucks and working with our specialized milling and broom equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operating a Truck or TMA Truck on State highway interstate systems with minimal supervision once trained.
- Occasionally interact with inspectors, DOT personnel, and engineers as needed.
- Communicate with team to ensure smooth production.
- Inspect and maintain equipment.
- Wear PPE as required.
- · Class B Driver’s license, good driving record, complete inspections, logs, & fuel reports.
- · Ability to make decisions in difficult rumbling conditions.
- · Mechanical ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- · Knowledge of job specific safety practices.
- · Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Surface Preparation Technologies, LLC offers excellent benefits to include medical/dental/vision, 401k with match, paid vacation/holidays, year-end bonus, weekly pay cycle and much more!
Surface Preparation Technologies, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.