About usAndrus Transportation is a family-owned business, which means we understand how important home time is. One of our primary goals is to see that our drivers are not out longer than ten days at a time, with many being home on a weekly basis. Andrus Transportation was founded by a driver. Our main concern when doing business is our family of drivers and their families. We recognize our drivers are our number one asset.
Why Does This Work for You?Andrus Transportation Service Inc is Hiring Regional Flatbed Drivers for our Western Fleet. You will be assigned one of our great routes that run throughout the intermountain west and along the west coast. Of all the companies you have either driven for, or heard about, Andrus is the most driver-centric, and well-rounded company around. Don't just take our word for it, ask anyone that drives with us today and they will tell you the same thing! There is a real reason that we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the entire country.
$5,000 Sign on Bonus - Flexible Home Time
What we Offer:
• $1,425 Average Weekly Pay
• Top ten percent of our fleet earn over $100,000 a year.
• $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
• Competitive Mileage Pay - based on previous experience
• Performance Bonuses - Mileage, Idle, and Fuel Efficiency
• Longevity Bonus - Quarterly $0.03 CPM Bonus after 1 Year of Employment
• Accessorial Pay - detention, drop, and layover
NEW Flatbed Seasonal Tarp Pay Policy
• All tarped loads that deliver on or after December 15th - March 15th, and on or after June 15th - September 15th, will be paid at $100.
• All tarped loads that deliver before or after these seasonal time frames, will be paid at the normal rate of $80.
• Road & Home: Dependable Home Time - At Least Every 7 - 10 days
• Miles: 2,500+ Miles per week
• Rider Policy - after 3 months with Andrus' permission
• Pet Policy - Furry pets welcome from the first day
Equipment & Support
• New Automatic Trucks - Freightliners and Volvos no older than 3 years
• Fully Loaded - with premium interiors, ELSs, Prepass, Qualcomm, Transflow, TV, refrigerator, microwave, etc.
• Personal Fleet Manager - You'll be known by name at Andrus
Requirements • 1 year OTR Flatbed Experience
• Load Securement Knowledge
• Valid Class A CDL
• At Least 23 years old
• NO DUI, DWI, or Reckless driving charges within the last 5 years
• Hazmat Endorsement or Willingness to Obtain Hazmat within 90 days of Hire ( we pay for background screening)