About usAs the 17 Year Certified Top Pay Carrier by the National Transportation Institute, we are one of the nation's premier dry van carriers. We focus on safety and top-notch customer service. We are large enough to provide superior compensation packages, and small enough to provide the dedicated service and respect that professional truck drivers deserve. Our Over the Road Truck Drivers are leading the industry in driver compensation, benefits, and carrier stability.
What we offerCompany Truck Driver Pay and Job Details:
- Base Pay = $0.71 per mile PLUS Extra Pay and Bonuses. Home 3 days every other weekend
- Extra $0.06 per mile on top of base pay for the rest of 2022!!
- New Truck Driver Transition Pay: Solo Drivers earn $3,600 - $4,125 plus 6 days of PTO in their first 60 days
- Practical Miles Paid on Loaded & Empty Miles
- Pay Raises of 1/2 cent per mile every 40,000 safe paid miles
- 85% Drop and Hook Freight - No Canada or NYC - 100% No Touch Freight
- $1375 or $1200 Safety Bonus & Paid Time Off every 90 days
Equipment is primarily 2019-2022 Freightliner Cascadias with some Kenworth T680 Tractors equipped with automatics, fridges, inverters and more. Orientation is 3 days. You will be provided a rental car to use during all of orientation plus a private Hotel Room including Breakfast & Lunch Provided.Company Driver Benefits:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance
- Fantastic Matching 401(k)
- Free Life Insurance
- Free Rider Program Day 1 (solo drivers)
- Paid Weekly (no hold)
- Superior Paid Time Off Program (cash-out available)