At Van Wyk, we appreciate our drivers, and that's why we are COMMITTED to helping them make a better living and have a better life!
NEW DRIVER PERCENTAGE PAGE, PLUS .30 CPM FOR DEADHEAD!
Van Wyk is a small company with a family environment that believes in fair and ethical treatment of all employees--that means that as a Van Wyk driver, you can rest assured that you will always feel appreciated and respected. We are a stable company with over 55 years of business history (We aren't going anywhere!). With a management team that has been behind the wheel, we understand what it's like to drive.
Ask about our Transition Pay!
Here's why drivers choose Van Wyk:
- In 2020, our average driver earned over $74,600 and averaged 61.5 cents per mile!
- Assigned fleet managers
- Home every week for 1-2 days
- A premium pay package
- All tractors have refrigerators, Webasto or Espar heaters and high-end specs
- 80% of tractors less than 1.5 years old and are assigned
- All trailers air-ride and less than 5 years old
- Paid weekly
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid vacations
- 401K with company match
Here's what we require of our drivers:
- Minimum age of 23 years old
- Class A CDL
- No more than 3 moving violations in past 3 years
- No major violations on MVR in last 5 years
- No major preventable accidents in last 3 years