We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most money for their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We’ve been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
You can also expect:
Want to earn even more?
- $3,000 transition bonus for experienced OTR drivers. Earn even more in the Chicago, Indianapolis, and Northern Indiana/Southern Michigan regions!
- Home most weekends – it’s one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
- Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Paid Parking - All Paid/Reserved Parking is reimbursed.
Start your career at Nussbaum on the Elite Driver Track.
If you have two years of recent experience, a clean driving record, and a mostly stable work history, you can earn more money in your first year at Nussbaum.
Our Elite Driver Track starts you at our highest starting base pay package
. With a commitment to run consistently, a willing and able attitude, and a mindset on fuel efficiency, you’ll earn $75,000 right away
and be on the fast track to accelerate your earning potential from there.
And if you choose to participate in Nussbaum’s Certified RED program, you’ll be unstoppable in earning potential.