- Must have Class A CDL
- Training offered for less than 1 year experience
- 6 months reefer experience preferred
- Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stoop or squat to a height of 48”
- Must have no at fault accidents in the last 3 years
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations in 3 years
- Must have no disqualifying violations such as Reckless/Careless/Inattentive, Excessive Speed (15+) in the last 3 years
- Must have no DUI/DWI in the last 5 years
Super T Transport, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Super T Transport, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Super T Transport, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Super T Transport, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.