BEACON BUILDING PRODUCTS is HIRING - We want YOU to consider USCurrently seeking Local CDL ADriver in Fort Worth (East Lancaster Ave-- Location), TX Home Every Night!!!
As a full-time Driver at Beacon, you'll work close to home and have your nights and weekends free.
You'll travel locally to deliver building materials to our customers, while adhering to and understanding safety policies and regulations.
A clean driving record and top-notch customer service skills are a must! Experienced, safety conscious, and customer-focused drivers encouraged to apply!What can I expect?
What will my day-to-day look like?
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Potential for Overtime
- Paid Time Off Plus Holidays
- Potential for training and certifications on an as needed basis
- Pre-inspect truck, load with materials and verify load for accuracy
- Set up job perimeters, inspect site to ensure a safe environment to unload
- Guide helper to ensure safe unloading
- Communicate regularly with dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery at job site
- Communicate potential on-site hazards to branch management
- Keep logbook up-to-date at all times
- Adhere to and understand safety policies and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- CDL Class Adriver license in good standing
- Drivers must be 21 years of age or older
- Should be comfortable driving a manual transmission truck and operate heavy equipment for unloading
- Must be able to lift 75+ lbs as necessary.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- The ideal candidate will always put safety first and will always wear appropriate PPE
- Should prefer working in a team environment but be comfortable working on independent tasks
- Experience handling building materials
- Operate a Forklift or Moffett.
- Knuckle Boom and/or Moffett experience highly preferred
- Prefer 12 months of prior and verifiable commercial driving experience
Beacon's competitive advantage
is our people and our value proposition is the differentiator. -- Christopher Harrison
Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer