Roadmaster 160 Hour Commercial Truck Driver Training
Commercial Truck Driver Training
CDL Training Cost
$6,995 - Financial Aid Available
3 weeks, 4 weeks, or 8 weeks
How Many Hours Do Students Spend In The Truck?
How Many Hours Do Students Spend Driving? (Direct Control, Not Observing)
Is The Training Schedule Full-Time or Part-Time?
Full-time or Part-time
Is This Training Offered By A Private Program, or Sponsored By A Trucking Company?
Roadmaster Drivers School
Are Grants and Financial Aid Available At This School?
This School Claims to be Certified or Accredited by:
Licensed by the Florida Commission for Independent Education
Additional Information Provided By The School:
Roadmaster Drivers School is dedicated to preparing individuals for a career in truck driving to meet the fast growing need for qualified professional truck drivers.
The purpose of the program is to produce a safe, competent truck driver. Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be eligible for employment as entry-level, and will require additional supervised driving hours before being able to safely operate tractor-trailers as solo drivers.
Upon completion of the training, the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate knowledge of tractor-trailer operations
2. Describe Department of Transportation and Interstate Commission Rules and Regulations
3. Perform range and close quarter maneuvering
4. Perform day and night driving operations
5. Detect and identify preventive maintenance problems on tractor-trailer units
6. Interpret all safety regulations of tractor-trailer units
7. Describe cargo liability and security regulations