05 columbia condo and utility reefer

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by MedicineMan, Mar 24, 2011.

1. MedicineMan

MedicineMan Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Woodville, TX
    I've got an 05 columbia. around 680k mi on 455hp 14L detroit, ten speed, 3.55's it's going to need 4 drives fairly soon, in good shape except a small mishap last month on the front fender. the fender will need to be replaced or fixed. it's not bad but the light in duct taped in right now though. this truck has been great. in two years i've had to spend very little on it. I put a neww radiator in it last fall, new starter at christmas, new ac compressor in spring of 2010, belt tensioner and vpod turbo controlers in early 2010. that's all it's needed. I take care of it I just want out of trucking, home problems.

trl is a 2000 utility reefer with a carrier. The tires are almost all new except one that's getting skinny and it's mounted next to a used one I picked up somewhere. it's a company spec trl, steel wheels, minimmal lights. it has a small dent in one rai, some damage on the front top corner that was repaired but the stainles corner is dented up and a few thin rips in the side twords the rear. been like that since I bought it. I've been running it 14 months, just spent $2k on the unit. had it gone through and had them fix any problem they found. The interior is in good shape, trl needs brakes

$32k for both. I have the title for the trl, the truck title is held by the leasing co. don't offer me less it's what I need to get out from under it and not a penny more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Scarecrow03

Scarecrow03 Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2006
    In Your Head
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.