1 killed, 2 escape flaming semi-trailer truck in Flagstaff

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by fuzzeymateo, Sep 27, 2015.

1. ‘Olhand

‘Olhand Cantankerous Crusty

Jan 18, 2011
    most of the bucket brigade......get paid by the load.....no excuse but there ya have it.....&btw....other than a medical emergency.....sorry imho....there is NO SUCH THING as a non-preventable accident....

fuzzeymateo Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Skate-Board

Skate-Board Road Train Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Merrimack, NH
    The red dot means she's single. On her wedding night the groom takes a quarter and scraps off the dot. Underneath it tells if their getting a 7-11 or Super 8

4. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    Around here its an obnoxious shade of green or purple coloured Pete 378 dump truck. Also includes the custom "hole in the floor" modification.

I jest but that seems to be becoming a thing of the past now. A lot of the 2nd and 3rd generation East Indians are pretty decent folks.

Straight Stacks Thanks this.
  5. bigguns

bigguns Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2013
    Omega,GA
    No. 1 They are not all that way. There are bad apples in every barrel.

6. MrBill103

MrBill103 Light Load Member

Jul 27, 2015
    Central PA
    That's freakin funny right there lol

7. Kbbolli

Kbbolli Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2019
    Hey all, just now seeing this thread. Never seen it before. My 22 year old daughter was the one killed in the accident. The other 2 were my 3 year old grandson, and my daughters ####### crazy boyfriend. She and my grandson went with her boyfriend, ( not my grandsons father btw) on a run so they could see California. They were having problems with 1: He was still messing around with his ex wife, and 2: I have reason to believe he was a pedophile and got got messing with my grandson by my daughter. I think it all came to a head in that truck, and he, James Ireland, decided he would kill them all before being charged with molesting a child. Unfortunately it was him who lived, and my grandson, and by beautiful daughter had to die. Burned to death, while her 3 year old son watched. Never was proven though. We now are are raising my grandson.
    James Ireland dissapeared after the accident. I’ve been trying to track him for 3 years now, and am finding nothing..
    One day he’ll get what’s coming to him.

8. Kbbolli

Kbbolli Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2019
    She was my daughter. She was 22 years old. Wanted to see California. I now have my grandson. He’s 6 now.

9. Kbbolli

Kbbolli Bobtail Member

Jan 14, 2019
    Yes they were from Mo. she was my daughter. Killed at 22. My opinion? Her ####### boyfriend purposely drove off the road to kill them all. Unfortunately he survived, but my daughter burned to death as my 3 year old grandson watched.

10. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
  11. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Not this one. I was one of the better ones in my area in my time. HOWEVER we have had drivers in the past that were not good at all.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.