10 weeks of training for me at American Driver Training in New Castle De

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by ttypewe4jim, Oct 19, 2018.

1. ttypewe4jim

ttypewe4jim Light Load Member

Feb 21, 2018
    All,

Well just warped up my 10 week program at American and tomorrow morning I will be testing.... Its been a fun long experience that almost resulted in a huge setback for me, but non the less here we are almost 2 months later then I should have finished. Tomorrow is the big day, I feel confident with the yard skills and road skills eval's for some reason the pre-trip still worries me some. I know it..... just really do not like testing, got a feeling tonight I will be tossing and turning waiting. Meeting up at the school at 6am to make the hour and half run up to the challenge site, really need this to go well. My current job got sold this year and as a result I take home almost 30% less then I was which was already peanuts to start with. If I don't pass tomorrow I gotta pay out more money I don't have and farther delay myself from getting going somewhere.

Hopefully going to Superior Carriers right from school if all goes right tomorrow *gulp* here we go I guess sigh :( did I mention I really hate testing?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Well congrats now the real test begins with you and your driver trainer hopefully you don't get one with any bad habits.

4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Superior-Carriers; excellent choice.

5. ttypewe4jim

ttypewe4jim Light Load Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Argh well, I'm now officially a CDL holder why I didn't do this years ago I'll never know but non the less I'm now playing the waiting game till it comes in the mail.

rustyswife Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.