10 Year Old Girl Gives Birth After Being Raped By Illegal

Discussion in 'Other News' started by WiseOne, May 8, 2008.

1. simplyred1962

simplyred1962 Betty Boop, One Bodacious Babe!!!

I've long had this fantasy about my childhood abuser....

Mine differs from yours, somewhat. Mine involves a cheese grater, whittling away on his southern region...

Judi Kay

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GuysLady

GuysLady Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jun 20, 2007
    The eye of the storm....
    My uncle came up with an idea of what to with these scumbags...

Find an old rotting shack... and SCREW his male portions to the floor... can of gasoline.. a match... just AFTER you hand him a rusty old spoon and tell him to "cut or burn!"

Hitman and RAILSPLITTER Thank this.
  4. RAILSPLITTER

RAILSPLITTER Medium Load Member

May 2, 2009
    Coronado, CA
    Ugh... disgusting!!! Shouldn't have read this one after such a good vacation...

5. simplyred1962

simplyred1962 Betty Boop, One Bodacious Babe!!!

Sorry, railsplitter. Someone had dug this thread out from the depths....originally posted sometime in 2008....guess they were bored? :biggrin_2556:

kickin chicken Thanks this.
  6. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick
    Death would not come slow enough to this monster. However, I like the old Apache method with a new modern twist. We once used horses, but a pickup truck would do the trick nicely: Haul his sorry *** through a Cholla Cactus patch a few times, cover him with honey and tie him to a pinion tree where there are a bunch of fire and harvester ant hills. The fire ants will be attracted to the wounds left by the Cholla (which are extremely nasty...tiny spines that work their way in and very difficult to remove) and the harvester ants are attracted to the honey. Harvesters have very powerful jaws and a painful bite. Fire ants? Well, tht kind of speaks for itself, doesn't it? Whatever's left over will be dealt with by the coyotes and scavenger birds.

That might be slow enough.

Attached Files:

Hitman and GuysLady Thank this.
  7. Topsdusty

Topsdusty Light Load Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Virginia
    Having daughters,i have studied this thread for new and interesting ways to kill a rapist,but this comment scares the hell outta me!!!!

First,we agree,in situations where life is at risk,in my mind,its not an abortion,its a life saving operation,so on this we agree.

As for keeping abortion legal in the event of rape,I dont agree,and it should scare any man out there at the mere mention of it!!
    The CDC AND most femi nazi orgs agree rape is 1% of abortions performed in this country right now.

If abortion was only legal in cases of rape,how high do you think that stat would be??
    How many innocent men would be sitting in prison and on the sex offenders list for life if this was the case???

If all a woman had to do is say she was raped in order to get an abortion,the men of the country would be screwed even more so then they already are when it comes to this issue.

Men have no rights at conception,no right of "choice" after conception,no rights at birth,few if any rights during childhood,and now with what your saying,men can be marked for life as a rapist for the act of consensual sex.

Scarey stuff

AfterShock and YankeeCowgirl Thank this.
  8. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    No doubt.

But women aren't the only ones who could scream RAPE.
    Now-a-daze males who love to make love with males could scream
    R A P E also. In the end, is pregnancy required to convict a rapist? :dontknow:

If it was the first male on male encounter for the one receiving it in the end,
    :sex:
    could that be considered penetration with a foreign object? :scratch:
    Of course, by the second penetration, said object wouldn't be considered foreign. Maybe forcible entry or breaking and entering? :roll:

I swear, the laws are so complex and confusing now-a-daze.:lovestory::laughing-guffaw:

simplyred1962 Thanks this.
  9. Twilight Flyer

Twilight Flyer Heavy Load Member

Jun 4, 2009
    The Batcave
    Tops, you make a good point. But if you had a 10-year old child that was raped and impregnated, would you allow her to carry the child to term, thereby potentially endangering her life? In addition, not only does she have the trauma of suffering the rape, but now she has to carry a rapist's child to term and deliver it. The emotional trauma of that cannot even be measured. And what of the child? Could you love it? Certainly, the child could be given up for adoption, but to what end there? What happens when the child, grown and curious, goes on a journey to discover his or her birthright and realizes that "I just found out that I am the child of a man that raped a 10 year old girl."

The whole situation is enough to make you want to scream with rage, cry with despair, and find the POS that did this and make an example out of him to the world.

I take it from your post that you are anti-abortion, as am I. But I do believe there are cases where it is the only solution. This is one of those.

However, I also see how it could be abused to. So I don't have the answer; I don't know the answer. I only know that this was an unspeakable tragedy for this young girl.

YankeeCowgirl and AfterShock Thank this.
  10. gearjammer-2000

gearjammer-2000 <strong>Clutch User</strong>

Dec 18, 2007
    columbus Ohio
    just gotta know where you are getting 50 bmg for a buck fifty,around here they are going for three times that amount, I will buy all I can get for a buck and a half

AfterShock Thanks this.
  11. FriedTater

FriedTater Keeper of The Snakes

Mar 25, 2009
    United State of Texas
    The POS doesn't deserve a swift end,I'd opt for an icepick slowly inserted into his nostril.
    The twitching escalates as the different membranes are breached :biggrin_25510:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.