105 Freeway WrongWay MotorCycle vs Car and Swift Truck, Fatality

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by UsualSuspect, May 14, 2017.

1. UsualSuspect

UsualSuspect Road Train Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Yo Mama's
    Early Saturday morning May 13, 2017 a motorcyclist may have been traveling the wrong way on the 105 freeway resulting in a fatal collision. It appears, around 2:00am, the motorcyclist was traveling westbound in the eastbound lanes of the 105 at the 110 when the accident occurred. Details surrounding the incident are limited as the investigation is on going. The California Highway Patrol is investigating the fatal incident. A Big Rig and a white sports sedan were also involved.

Video Warning: Some of the motorcyclists remains can be seen in the video, so watch at your own risk.

lovesthedrive Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lovesthedrive

lovesthedrive R.I.P.

Nov 11, 2008
    Sorrento Maine
    I realize that the motorcyclist impacted the white car. Yet I find it fascinating that some how a Swift truck had to be involved.

4. A21CAV

A21CAV Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2011
    Laredo, TX
    I find it fascinating he got stopped without hitting the car, the motorcycle or the remains. And that he had the presence of mind to put out his triangles to keep the motorcyclist from getting further shredded after witnessing one of the more gruesome ways for someone to die. Good job, Swift driver.
    Frank

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.