12 months experience New york city

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by ¿MadHatter¿, Dec 7, 2015.

1. BostonTanker

BostonTanker Road Train Member

May 2, 2015
    Boston, MA
    You have no business in the north end . Charlestown either.
    Single axle day cab with 28-45 ft

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BostonTanker

May 2, 2015
    Boston, MA
    And I'll drive in NY for $75 hr, overtime after 8, 4 day work weeks (mon-Thurs) 3rd shift, company paid bcbs, free housing in upscale neighborhood, and a pistol for those times you'll need it.
    My last NY boss when he closed up the Boston office couldn't match that offer.

4. Thegasman

Thegasman Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2015
    I lived and worked driving around downtown Boston for 5 years. I know full well what my business was

5. hunted

hunted Medium Load Member

I'm in the city every night. Brooklyn and Manhattan. They are really needing garbage men that are qualified CDL drivers. They are paying 80k a year they need them so bad. If I didn't live so far away I would do it in a second. Great benefits and pay off on the weekends. Take a look at it Mad Hatter it's a good local job tons of openings nothing to be ashamed of making that kind of money in that work. I was talking to one of the roll off guys last night he offered me a job but I live too far away. If i was closer I would have done it.

6. ddeldgeetar

ddeldgeetar Bobtail Member

Sep 4, 2014
    I'll second the recommendation for garbage man. You can do 6 figures in that job.

7. BostonTanker

May 2, 2015
    Boston, MA
    5 years? Born and raised guy.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.