15 yr experience drvr looking for O/O to drive for. (% only)

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by BigBlkWolf, Apr 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBlkWolf

BigBlkWolf Bobtail Member

Aug 31, 2016
    Hello, I’m a 15 year experience driver looking to drive for an owner operator. (No big companies please) The last company I worked for shut down due to the owners divorcing. I have experience with flatbeds, reefers and dry vans. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2019
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PE_T

PE_T Road Train Member

Try Craigslist. Occasionally, some people post job offers in the comment section of the Trucker Path app. Wait, isn’t there a place on this site where you can find jobs? Maybe someone knows where.

4. 338-Dark-Knights

338-Dark-Knights Light Load Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Canton, GA
    We're a small fleet of Owners and O/O who offer driver respect because we are all drivers or have supported a driver. It's not your typical office. We have an expanding demand with niche freight and need drivers who are well seasoned to bring a P/U and we'll provide the rest, at cost. We offer in house dispatching, not forced. Stay out as much as you like, and be the boss everyone talks about.
    678.749.3523 Robert

5. bigdad7

bigdad7 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    Where are you out of

6. 338-Dark-Knights

338-Dark-Knights Light Load Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Canton, GA
    O/O run from their home, but base is Florence, NJ. I think you had mentioned something about NJ being a deal breaker. I totally get that. Good news is, no forced dispatch on the O/O side. There's a load board as well as a team of dispatchers that will help if you need anything. Bad news is, at least one trip is required for NJ - orientation.

It seems every time I've been there, I'm guaranteed to preform part of my pre-trip while rolling down the highway; the air horn check. Sometimes, more than one pull to make sure I'm not having air leaks in the system... you know?

7. bigdad7

bigdad7 Road Train Member

Jun 6, 2010
    ks
    Call me I have a Midwest regional spot I pay on % driver avg 1500 to 2000 wk on a w2 6203330642

Intothesunset Thanks this.
  8. CTransports

CTransports Bobtail Member

May 12, 2019
    Are you interested in an OTR team position with Fedex CC? I’m an O/O and pay on a % bases averaging between $1500-$2500+ weekly per driver. If interested or have any questions feel free to contact me at caldwelltransports@gmail.com

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.