$1600 a week guaranteed, OTR/Regional/Expedite-Romerica Express LLC

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by tadpolly1966, Oct 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tadpolly1966

tadpolly1966 Light Load Member

Aug 29, 2017
    Romerica Express LLC – Small Company Seeking OTR/Regional Class A Drivers $1600/week - Guaranteed!

We Don’t Micro-Manage Our Drivers!

Romerica Express is a small company (20 trucks) led by two former truck drivers, Joe (owner) and Bryan (dispatch manager), so we can relate to the priorities and needs of our drivers.

We recognize that the drivers on our team are professionals – our job is to support you so that the whole team wins.

We’re currently seeking one independent-minded driver with 2+ years of experience who can stay on the road for a minimum of one to two weeks at a time.

$0.75 per mile, loaded or empty, with a $1600 weekly minimum. That's $80K/year guaranteed! In reality though, these are baseline minimums and you'll probably make a little more than this. We handle driver pay for each load on a case-by-case basis and like to apply common sense. If we are dispatching you on a load that the company is making a little more money on, then we want you the driver to make a little more money on it as well!

You’ll average around 2000 to 2400 miles per week. We do a lot of automotive related freight and a lot of expedited freight, so these can sometimes have shorter lengths of transit. We stay away from trash freight where you have to drive 600 miles per day to keep the lights on!

...and if you’re dispatched, you’re getting paid, no gimmicks. We offer paid extra stops, detention, layovers, and clean inspection bonuses ($100-$200), as well as Prepass, EZpass, and fuel cards.

We are also now offering a $2,000 driver-referral bonus when we have empty trucks to fill!

- As of July 2021 we are pleased to announce that we now have health care plans available for drivers. Single and family options both available. Dental and vision as well!

Have questions about our pay packages or benefits? Call and ask for Joe at 330-307-0239.

Home for the Weekend Really Means Home for the Weekend!

For drivers who prefer to be home every weekend, we can make this happen in most areas in the Midwest (we’re based out of Strongsville, Ohio). And when we say home for the weekend, we mean it: you’ll return home Friday and stay in until Monday morning. We don’t make our drivers squeeze in a 34-hour “weekend” like many carriers do.

Top-of-the-Line Rigs

We supply you with a low-mileage 2019 O/O spec’d Freightliner Cascadia with inverter, ParkSmart heating/cooling system, Murphy bed and fridge standard. That and 2019/2020 dry vans and 99.9% no-touch freight means you avoid needless hassle and can concentrate on getting the job done efficiently. We run a mix of auto parts, Amazon, Fed Ex, and general customer freight, depending on the time of year and prevailing market conditions.

What We’re Looking for in Our Drivers

• At least 23 years old
    • Clean or minimal problem Class A CDL, DAC, and PSP
    • 2+ years verifiable OTR experience
    • Performance of proper pre-/post-trip inspections
    • Regular inspection of equipment and prompt reporting of defects
    • Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
    • Team player who represents the company with integrity and professionalism at all times

Questions? Call and ask for Joe at 330-307-0239.

Undecided? Listen to What Some of Our Recent Drivers Say

“Bryan is on point with dispatch, Joe takes care of problems when they arise and both can be reached whenever (within reason lol). Equipment is top notch and spec’d the way I would spec a truck as an O/O.”

“I am the driver that just left and the reason that 963 is available...for anyone on the fence about coming on, Joe, Bryan and Romerica Exp is everything they have put out on here, and you won’t be disappointed! The ONLY reason I left was that I was able to get a great paying job working in my old profession (electronics and electrical) and decided after 5 1/2 years it was time to stay home with the family. If I ever decide to come back to trucking, Joe will be my first call. They go above and beyond to work with you on anything you need and the pay was overall more than I made at any driving job since I came to the industry in 2015 (including 2 years at Walmart, though the pay was pretty close). If you have the ability to run like a big boy without having your hand held, have a good work ethic and the skills to run the truck the way it should be, you WILL NOT be micromanaged and you’ll be left to do your job with great equipment and excellent support. Thx again Joe and Bryan for the great opportunity you gave me, and while I’m very happy to be home with the family, I do miss working with you guys already.”

To get more info, call and ask for Joe at 330-307-0239.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cuzzin it

cuzzin it Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Berea, KY
    (bump)
    I ve been since Jan of this year. It is a very comfortable job for me, in 25 years of driving this is one job i wished i found sooner.
    What Joe wrote is real, pay detention layover well spec trucks all of it

4. tadpolly1966

Aug 29, 2017
    Have a couple guys moving up in the company, so a couple of trucks coming open within the next few weeks. My drivers averaged .92CPM for every mile the truck moved last year. Everyone at $80K for the year or higher. We pay per diem, so you get $350 a week tax free. I've been paying this kind of money to good drivers for years, not just last year. I will continue to pay this money, even when the tough times show up again.

330-307-0239 or 248-635-6415 for more info.

Come get some.

CorsairFanboy Thanks this.
  5. Love7

Love7 Light Load Member

Oct 21, 2018
    Hm Arizona work for you

6. tadpolly1966

Aug 29, 2017
    Arizona is outside of our operating areas. Sorry.

7. movercash

movercash Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Weslaco, Texas
    Rio Grande Valley in South Texas. Like to stay out 30-45 days if home time is decent. 78599 18 years good record.

8. tadpolly1966

Aug 29, 2017
    We could make that work. Call 330-307-0239 or my operations manager at 248-635-6415 if you would like to discuss further.

9. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    IF I ever switch companies this is where I’m going.

10. DannyB

DannyB Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Jackson Mi
    Hello. I've been thinking about coming out of retirement. Miss the road. I live south of Lansing Michigan. Please respond if you'd like to talk about working together.

11. tadpolly1966

Aug 29, 2017
    Hello Danny, Lansing is a good area for us, so I would certainly entertain a conversation. I have a truck coming open mid to late February. One of my senior drivers moving into new equipment, but he's coming out of a 2019 so it's not like it's an antique or anything. I have a DR appointment tomorrow morning, but feel free to call me after 1000am if you want to talk further.

330-307-0239

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.