1992 International 9670 Air Manifolds Under Drivers Feet

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by lciambotti1, Oct 25, 2017.

1. lciambotti1

lciambotti1 Light Load Member

Mar 6, 2015
    Just purchased this cabover since we needed a wetline. There are two air blocks (manifolds) under the drivers side feet. One side is exposed above the left front tire and you can see like four lines going into at least one of the blocks (manifolds) and the other side is under the drivers floor panel. We removed the panel and the manifold block is bad. The dealer can't identify what these blocks are. Any ideas on what they are and where can we purchase new ones?
    Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BoxCarKidd

BoxCarKidd Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    As best I recall those were just junction blocks. If you cannot find a dealer to supply them you will not find new ones. At least one pressure switch is under the floor. Other lines likely connect to air control valves in the dash and trailer air on rear of cab. If I remember I will PM you a number for a man that can help you. Used parts from southern trucks are often quite good.

4. lciambotti1

lciambotti1 Light Load Member

Mar 6, 2015
    Thar would be awesome. Yea, not enough air to pump up the rear bags or engage the PTO.

5. xsetra

xsetra Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2011
    You could get some square or rectangular tube. Weld the ends of a short piece. Tap and die some threaded holes for the air lines.
    I had problems with those blocks corroding.
    Good luck

6. ill_vic

ill_vic Bobtail Member

Feb 9, 2020
    BoxCarKidd can I also get the number for the parts guy. I have a leak from this same part.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.