2 KW brake drums for sale, central FL

Discussion in 'Kenworth Forum' started by Im50fast, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Im50fast

Im50fast Bobtail Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Lakeland FL
    Hey all, I joined this forum solely to sell these brake drums. A friend of my family previously had a small trucking business and I helped him clean out his storage unit. It took us all day, and his only payment was giving me a few things of value that I could sell.

He said these brake drums are for a Kenworth. I don't remember if he said "steer axle" or "drive axle". They have casting numbers from Gunite (3437-A); an American company. Also handwritten on them is a Napa part number (821-9338 ). Webb part number is 65167B.

There is a small amount of surface rust on them, but otherwise they are brand new. They have never been installed or used. They actually still have the UPS labels stuck to the inside. If you see these in person there is no doubt of the newness/quality.

Anyway, if I don't sell them I am taking them in for scrap (at 120lbs each, I should get some decent cash).

Please CALL ME if you are interested: I will probably never return to this website again. I figure $150 is a good price; we'll see how many people call me and twist my arm. I often drive to Orlando, Tampa, and sometimes north and south for my job- I can meet you just about anywhere in central Florida. 863-944-2906 Josh.

Attached Files:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    You might check on prices for drums. Who want's the hassle unless it's a really good deal? They'll probably work on many different makes of truck. Good luck.

4. KW Parts Guy

KW Parts Guy Light Load Member

Jul 16, 2011
    you should wipe those down with some oil, get the rust off. Price is right but, all rust jacked like that...idk

5. Im50fast

Im50fast Bobtail Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Lakeland FL
    Good idea; I will definitely clean them up.
    As for the price; completely negotiable. I just know SOMEONE out there would hate to see them (literally) go to waste.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.