2000 Peterbilt 6NZ cruise control l

Discussion in 'Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Mechanics Forum' started by GliderKitTrucker, Sep 24, 2021.

1. GliderKitTrucker

GliderKitTrucker Light Load Member

Dec 28, 2019
    I bought a 2000 Peterbilt 379 with a 6nz in it. When I bought it the cruise wasn’t wired up. I found the harness which is in the picture. But 2 wires are cut. One wire is numbered EE27. I don’t know what the other is. Anybody familiar with this wiring. I’d like to get my cruise working. As you can see six wires come out of the harness four go to a plug and two are cut.

Attached Files:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Oxbow

Oxbow Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2015
    Idaho
    Maybe this will help if you can zoom in enough.

Attached Files:

4. GliderKitTrucker

GliderKitTrucker Light Load Member

Dec 28, 2019
    No what I really need and I’m about to make a post is if you or anybody has a late 90s early 2000s 379 with a 6nz to pull back the dash panel with your cruise control switches and follow the wires to the tag that says cruise control, there should be another tag with it that has 16-xxxx part number I need that part number to get the add on harness for the switches then I can get the right add on harness and should be able to add the switches to the dash and be good. Mine just has a cruise control tag the other one is missing.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.