2001 Peterbilt wiring issues

Discussion in 'Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Mechanics Forum' started by Adisiwaya, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Adisiwaya

Adisiwaya Light Load Member

Mar 25, 2017
    So I been chasing and paying a arm and leg for shop to find wiring issues. I have now having issues with the HVAC controls.

No power getting to the accuators to change temp or change vent door location. Fan now seems to stay on even on off spot.

If I apply power with the power probe both actuators adjust to where they are selected into the knob.

I checked all fuses on the panel everything is getting power on both sides of the fuses

Also I have no sleeper heater controls even if the switch is on for the bunk UNLESS I have the ac switch on then I have control for the fan mode for the sleeper

I am in some dire need and need someone to point me at what I should be looking at. I'm not best at wiring and I'm learning. Can anyone point me in right direction? Snapchat-317041662.jpg
    This wire if I add power to with the power probe it moves exactly where it should be on the HVAC control. Same can be done as the actuator for vents. I'm at a complete loss

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.