2009 Cascadia"No Data"

Discussion in 'Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Mechanics Forum' started by A.clark, Mar 22, 2018.

1. A.clark

A.clark Bobtail Member

Mar 22, 2018
    Ok maybe someone out there can help me I have a 2009 Cascadia with a 14L 60 series last Friday as I was dropping a trailer I lost power to my cluster AC stop working and no data came on the info screen turn it off and it wouldn't start sounds like the batteries are dead look at fuses and for loose wires for about 30 mins then turned the key and it started let it sit for my 34 restart started it up Monday it ran good all day Tues morning no start and no data on info screen and it says no eng 5 hrs later it started took it straight to Freightliner changed out Sam cab, the Sam cab had a recall on it they just called me and said it started up they cut it off and was getting ready to test drive and it did the same thing no data guages not working and no start,does anyone have a clue of what's going on here?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HopeOverMope

HopeOverMope Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2016
    I-20 LOUISIANA
    Power wire to the ECM? ... corroded? Run up north a lot in the winter?

4. A.clark

A.clark Bobtail Member

Mar 22, 2018
    Ok I'm a check that first thing in the morning but no I stay in the southern region but I just bought the truck Aug 2017 but previous owner may have I appreciate the response if you find out anything else please let me know

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.