2014 Cascadia with eaton auto flashing F and gear and fuel and def gauge quit same time. Please help

Discussion in 'Freightliner Forum' started by truckin24, Oct 10, 2021.

1. truckin24

truckin24 Bobtail Member

Sep 1, 2019
    Hello all I had an issue with my 2014 cascadia today. i was having trouble getting power window up last night. messed with the harnesses under the kick panel and got it to go up.

Today after driving awhile the check engine came on but had no active faults and showed no faults in history somehow. Shut the truck down and half hour later I noticed my def gauge was flashing and I know it wasn't empty and the fuel gauge was empty. Then I put the auto in gear and it flashed F and whatever gear it was in back and forth and check trans was on the dash as well. Was trying to just get it home slow and on the 5-6 shift(i believe) it made a grinding noise and I knew that wasn't good.

Got it home and turned it on and off a few times and the strange thing is the fuel and def gauge will read accurate for just a little bit and then show flat empty on fuel and def. I am lost and wonder if it is a connection or wire from messing around last night? All I messed with was the power window harnesses.

So what could cause an F and Check trans and then also make the def and fuel gauge read empty? I feel like it has to be electrical. Any and all advice greatly appreciated as I need to get it back on the road asap! I will post the pictures of the codes!

Thanks so much if anyone can help!!!! autoshift code.jpg autoshift 1.png

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. msh

msh Light Load Member

Jul 18, 2021
    Los Angeles, CA
    go to eatons web site and find the troubleshooting manual for your junk.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.