2016 Volvo VNM 42T 630

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by Okie Newton, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Okie Newton

Okie Newton Bobtail Member

Sep 11, 2019
    Like new single axle 630. Bought new in March 2018.405 HP, D11 engine, 12 spd I shift. Custom Western Hauler bed, thermoking apu. Cabheater, Color TV, Fridge with storage above, double bunk, mid roof. Never smoked in. 12.5k front, 20krear, 2.50 ratio, still smells like new. Air ride hitch, set up for electric brake trailers but air lines are tied off under the bed. Air ride seats that swivel, 68k on the miles. Extended factory to 500k, have records since new. I also have a 2019 gooseneck trailer, 40ft air ride, two 15k axles, lift axle and deck over the neck and 2 spares. 17.5 tires and wheels with Alcoa alum on the outside. Hauled two loads and is like new. Still under factory warranty as well. Truck is just south of Houston, TX. Recent health issues forces me to sell. Call 409 771 3098 for more info. Can text more photos. Asking 126.5 truck, 124.5 trailer. Must sell truck first, 150 for the pair obo

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    Reason for edit: To add the price
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. spindrift

spindrift Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Texas
    Have you posted this on the Escapees Forum? Nice lookin' truck, BTW.

4. Okie Newton

Sep 11, 2019
    No I haven't but will look into getting it done. Glad you like it.

5. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    It is a nice looking rig.
    I would have no use for it but have a question. if the trailer is air ride, but the lines are teid off under the bed, how does that work?
    Another thing the way you have your prices listed, is a bit confusing.

6. Okie Newton

Sep 11, 2019

7. Okie Newton

Sep 11, 2019
    I didn't know I was going to be judged on my typing skills, my laptop has a hair trigger on some keys. You spelled tied wrong. How bout I do 110 for the truck and 24.5 on the gooseneck. If you read the post it is set up for a gooseneck trailer. They have electric brakes or mine does. The air lines are under the bed.

8. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    Yup, I misspelled tied, but was not judging. I guess I read it wrong, I understood the electric brakes but somehow thought the airlines tied off under the bed, meant they were not being used. I thought the trailer may have had some kind of electric self contained air comp on it for the air ride..
    It is still one slick looking rig.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.