28 y/o. Interested in Trucking from Father-in-Law.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by lookitsaustin, Dec 7, 2013.

1. lookitsaustin

lookitsaustin Bobtail Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Texas
    My name is Austin,

My father in law has been a trucker for Prime for as long as I have known him. He recently talked to me about trucking and it piqued my interest. I haven't started working for him yet but figured I would make an account since I have lurked around here for a few months. If I am unable to get work through him soon enough I will apply to work for Prime myself. I have a class A CDL w/ tanker endorsement. I don't have a HAZ-MAT certification but might get one in the future since it might come in handy.

I live in Texas with my partner and we are hoping to move to Washington state soon, probably to Seattle. He works as an assistant manager for a jewelry company. I have been at my current job for almost 6 years and am burned out. My hobbies are mostly relaxing at him watching Netflix and browsing the internet.

Hello to you all, I look forward to learning from this forum and hopefully will be on my track to become a trucker soon!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Check the trans-system website for good companies in WA state. There's a tanker company on that website that might be be a good option.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.