3 trucks fleet, looking for an app (advice)

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by trucko, Mar 21, 2018.

1. trucko

trucko Medium Load Member

Aug 3, 2015
    Hi Guys,

So I have already 3 trucks in the fleet and probably will add more in near future.

I have question regarding the inspection app that is the best for my business.
    My guys have been using papers recently and I want to ask them to switch to the app

which app would you recommend.

I have heard 1. GOFORIT app which is free but for only IOS, one of my guys have Android phone 2. Super Dispatch app (But they quoted me $150 for website and $55 for each driver ) 3. CarshipIO but I think their app is only for if you get dispatched form their system.

I like GOFORIT myself cause I use it to track payments in the easiest way and inspection is more accurate. But have heard good opinion about Super Dispatch even though they seem expensive to me.

Any ideas?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ast26909

ast26909 Medium Load Member

Mar 1, 2018
    I use Super Dispatch and I highly recommend it. You can try it out for 30 days.

4. b61mack

b61mack Light Load Member

May 18, 2010
    port murray nj
    I second that super dispatch.

justcarhaulin Thanks this.
  5. Katherine_SuperDispatch

Katherine_SuperDispatch Bobtail Member

Apr 6, 2018
    b61mack, don't mean to creep you out but I write for the blog on Super Dispatch so I look around these forums. I made an account to respond! Someone must have told you the wrong price or there was a miscommunication, because our pricing is not $150 + $55(3) for 3 drivers - that is really high! It's nearly half that for your purposes.

feel free to email me katherine@mysuperdispatch.com or send me a message or something. I'm not in sales but I can pass you over to someone.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.