4 wheelers along side big trucks

Discussion in 'Road Stories' started by levi39, Sep 18, 2011.

1. levi39

levi39 Light Load Member

Sep 7, 2011
    live oak,fl.
    I realized one day that the reason the 4 wheelers were running beside my truck was that they were Nosy and wanted to look at me in my mirror to see what I was doing or what I looked like. I decided to test my suspections out, so I adjusted my mirror so that they could not easly see in my cab. Sure enough a lot less 4 wheelers lingered along side. Now just for passtime I began messing with their head. I had power mirrors so every time they would start gawking I would run my mirror in or out so they would loose their picture, and they would speed up or slow down to try and see me again. This was usually good for a few miles of smiles on my part. Then one day I thought, why not give them something to really look at! I devised many props and began to really blow their mind! At times I would wear a mask, or maybe put something stupid on my head or pump my seat full of air so that my head was against the top of the cab, or let the air out so all they could see were my hands on the wheel, just to see their reaction. I entertained my self in this way and passed the time while the miles rolled by. HAPPY TRAILS! :biggrin_25525: Levi39

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Everett

Everett Crusty Shorts, What???

Oct 20, 2009
    Hampton,Ia
    For me this is not very safety goal on your part, you are putting everyboby at risk, be better if you just ignore the boneheads, then flip your truck, all it takes too flip your truck is one inch too go on deep shoulder while you playing behind the wheel's, sorry too be blunt , but that's the fact's and then you be on the homless job line and food stamp line again. :biggrin_25524:

JustSonny Thanks this.
  4. levi39

levi39 Light Load Member

Sep 7, 2011
    live oak,fl.
    Point well taken friend! Guess I just lucked out! [ 3.5 million accident free miles] I know longer worry about it because I'm happily retired. Happy trails!! Levi39

5. loudhornsrule

loudhornsrule Light Load Member

Jan 29, 2009
    north texas
    what a sour puss

levi39 Thanks this.
  6. levi39

levi39 Light Load Member

Sep 7, 2011
    live oak,fl.
    I never was in the job line or the foodstamp line! where do they form? I want to get right behind YOU!!!

7. levi39

levi39 Light Load Member

Sep 7, 2011
    live oak,fl.
    10 dash 4!!

8. Everett

Everett Crusty Shorts, What???

Oct 20, 2009
    Hampton,Ia
    :biggrin_25513:Who's a sour puss here:biggrin_25513: sorry too offend anyboby here.:biggrin_25524:

9. Rocks

Rocks Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Somewhere
    I like what you said and agree with you. I have noticed (and get very annoyed) by 4 wheelers taking toooooooo long to pass me. It's not safe.... what if one of my tires blow out and hit them.... or what if I have to swerve for any reason... I would just like for ALLLLLL 4 wheelers out there to pass me QUICKLY!!! and go away....
    Like you, I noticed they take too long to pass me because they are checking me out....:biggrin_2556: And I get VERY ANNOYED by that. :biggrin_25510: I could not yet ignore this.... Sometimes I look angry and start talking (as if I were telling them) to speed up and PASS ALREADY!! :biggrin_25510:
    I guess I attract their attention because I am a tiny little 98 lbs female and they stare at me almost everywhere I go with the truck.... :biggrin_2554: Sometimes this gets on my nerves (specially during my PMS)... :biggrin_25523:
    I noticed if I grab my map or any booklet here and pretend I am reading it while driving, they pass me faster.... maybe they get afraid I will hit them??? :biggrin_25523:

10. brsims

brsims Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Meadville, PA
    I guess I must be an ugly bugger, as I have never had this problem. One glance at me is all it takes to get them 4-wheelers scootin' on along...

11. Winkjr

Winkjr Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Marlton NJ
    Lol Levi rocks I would check you out too jk

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.