51-55cpm ?!?! US Xpress Full Ride Program

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by Box of Tj, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Box of Tj

Box of Tj Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2014
    So, I keep getting e-mails from recruiters, been considering returning to a truck for a year or two to take advantage of all the bonuses getting slung around, came across the Full Ride program by us express. I'm not going to school, but my spouse is, and Ashford has a degree program she's interested in. But, looking through the ad, I noticed what I said in the title. Us xpress is claiming 51-55cpm "top OTR pay". Usually companies will say ""up to 44cpm" or something like that, but this one gives a range. I'm assuming, based on their wording, that the range given is what their top earners make per mile, and not what someone with 1 year otr experience could expect. They probably got 2 drivers somewhere, one making 51, other making 55, just so they can claim that. Has anybody talked to any recruiters for them? I know this is a new program, but if it pays for my wife's college AND could pay me possibly 51cpm, well, then.... I will talk to a recruiter sometime this week, and try to post results if I remember.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    Mileage based Per diem? If so what is the base pay without Per diem?

Just something to consider.

4. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Mileage based per diem was just a rough guess to pay close to what they should without knowing where the truck is. Those days are over and they can track proper per diem with the eld.

5. skellr

skellr Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2011
    The Village, Portmeirion
    The "should" be able to. But do they? :D

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.