5yrs exp wanting to get back to the fundamentals.

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Tbone$, Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tbone$

Tbone$ Bobtail Member

Mar 9, 2018
    Kentucky
    I am currently seeking an o/o with a small fleet that needs a driver, preferably around s.e. Ky but if not then its no deal breaker.

I have had cdl since late 2012 and started my career at Boyd Bros. I was with them for 1.5yrs then went to WTI. I was with wti for 6 mos. then got a gig closer to home running a day cab short haul jit freight. I have been at my current employer for 3 yrs and I am also a driver trainer. No accidents, 1 ticket shortly after starting with Boyd in Brooklyn, N.Y. for supposedly being off of truck route but I was at my customer unloading.. so IDK.

The reason for wanting to give up a job that gets me home every night is that the terminal I work out of is a 60 mile one way drive. Also, I have been taking the notion to spread my wings and go o/o myself. However, it has been 3+ yrs since I have been otr and would like to get back to the fundamentals of being otr.

I would like for my future partner to be honest and trustworthy as well as transparent with rate cons so that I can not only be positive I'm being paid (if %) correctly but to also see what type of rates are what for where as I progress into being an o/o myself.

I have no issue with being out up to 2wks as that is how I plan to run when I do my own thing. I do have flatbed exp, though it's been awhile and 53' dry van exp. I have only ever driven 10spd and automatic but Im sure I can learn to drive other types of transmissions. Insurance, 401k, and all the other stuff not needed, just honesty and transparency.

Give me a call or text @606-273-0787 or email tbrotherton1979@gmail.com or simply reply to this thread. Thanks, Troy

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. steve092

steve092 Light Load Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Hi Troy are you still seeking employment?

4. TRKGroup

TRKGroup Bobtail Member

Apr 17, 2018
    Hello,

If you are still seeking employment, let us know!
    We are a small family owned company, and we are looking for a company driver.

Feel free to contact us TRKGroupTransport@gmail.com
    Phone: 331-234-0001

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2018
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.