6 months of headache in Wild West Express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Elboricua2018, Jul 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poonok

Poonok Light Load Member

Apr 25, 2018
    Il
    thread locked

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Elboricua2018

Elboricua2018 Bobtail Member

Jul 1, 2018
    Those outside people are good business people. We dont complaint about chinese people with Chinese foods and etc. We dont have a problem with that since were mixed race

4. Elboricua2018

Jul 1, 2018
    Leave the thread like this. I love to discuss this with people. We all have to know.

5. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    You think it’s about race. But it’s not. It’s about rule of law. As long as you only see race, this never gets solved.

6. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Nope, I stand by what I said. As a matter of fact, we have a sign in our truck yard and a sign in our office that says..."We speak English here". We've taken some flack for that over the years but the signs are still there. And the only language used is English.
    We have neither the time nor the inclination to decipher other languages.
    And, just for the record, I'm half American Indian and half African American. If I wanted to play the race card I could use the whole deck. I've never seen my race as a means to circumvent the rules that everybody else plays by.

7. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    It's always about race.... Don't like the law, or outcome of situation, take the easy way out play the race card.

It's about border security and not letting bad people, things, and such flow into our country. Unlike what happened over the past 8 years

Broke Down 69 and IluvCATS Thank this.
  8. Elboricua2018

Jul 1, 2018
    I like it the way it is right now. Youre right it should keep the border and all that.

IluvCATS Thanks this.
  9. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Well, first off this is a trucking forum. And unless the previous administration changed said rules, one of the requirements to obtain a CDL was the ability to speak, read, and communicate in the English language.

Not picking on anybody in general, there are many natural born American citizens that graduated from some of our big city public school system that struggle with this. (Detroit)

10. Elboricua2018

Jul 1, 2018
    Ok Im aware of all that and Im done replying.

IluvCATS Thanks this.
  11. TST65

TST65 Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2015
    You surely don't understand the 'Open Border's' political situation. I can't type enough to educate you on this issue . But there would no long be a USA without border's and enforcement . Those poor uneducated people need to straighten out their own country . No come here and receive more $$$ in aid than most of our worker's make . Yeah ,, our government is messed up really bad . Border's ? YES .!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.