77 Year Old Flips Camry In Car Wash

Discussion in 'Other News' started by mjd4277, Jan 7, 2023.

1. ducnut

ducnut Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    SPI
    Grandpa was on I-465, this morning, both hands on the wheel, right lane, running 55mph, out of the way. Yay, grandpa! :cool:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Siinman

Siinman Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2017
    Kansas City, MO.
    You see he took out the arm before it lifted up when he paid. Must have got caught on something.

4. Siinman

Siinman Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2017
    Kansas City, MO.
    Not sure what state you are out of but I promise they do a Piss poor job of the people that have a CDL that cannot and should not be driving. I worry way more about Truck Drivers then I do the 4 wheelers most of the time unfortunately. None of them are safe these days it seems like.

JoeyJunk and ducnut Thank this.
  5. JoeyJunk

JoeyJunk Road Train Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Washington, PA
    I had to assist a lady at a carwash today. I was leaving the gas station and I noticed she was crooked at the entrance. She had drove up over the guard I assume to reach the pay machine. The conveyor was still able to pull her in and she was heading towards hitting the equipment.

I walked in and she was sitting still. I hit the emergency stop. Told her I would help her back out. Once I got her onto the right side of the guard she was upset because the wash wouldn’t resume. I told her to see the gas station attendant and they would reimburse or restart the wash. I think she thought I was an employee.

She then said she couldn’t see with all the soap on her windshield……..I told her to turn on wipers. She giggled. She was clueless. My daughter snapped this pic.
    983E5ED4-064B-4440-95E5-6D4388C5D5CC.jpeg

6. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Good man for helping out. :thumbright:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.