A+ Companies during Crisis.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by scott180, Mar 23, 2020.

1. navajo

navajo Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2018
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Company I pull for gave temporary raises to all drivers. .10cpm additional for OTR drivers and $3p/hr additional for local fleet through May 30th. They’ve also provided hand sanitizer and made masks available to drivers as well.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Doby24

Doby24 Bobtail Member

Apr 21, 2020
    That's awesome

Dark_Majesty_06 Thanks this.
  4. Lonestar87

Lonestar87 Light Load Member

Aug 12, 2018
    My company has raised driver pay 5 cpm, is paying insurance premiums, and is doubling bonuses until further notice for all drivers that keep running. Also offering hand sanitizer refills into your own bottle from bulk at terminal if you make it through there. Have to give them props on that.

5. Life on Wheels

Life on Wheels Light Load Member

Aug 17, 2019
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    My company hauls fuel, which dried up when the stay-at-home orders came down. They wanted to keep us rolling, so they signed on with Amazon, Schneider, Sharp, and others. Some guys are hauling dirt, cattle, whatever it takes to keep those wheels turning. I haven't missed a paycheck, and the fuel is slowly starting to pick up.

6. Big Rig Max

Big Rig Max Light Load Member

May 19, 2019
    Company gave all drivers $500 bonus. It was nice, but also in grand scheme of things its small. A 2nd $500 bonus & now we are talking.

bzinger and Rugerfan Thank this.
  7. jinxutoo

jinxutoo Light Load Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Illinois
    Private companies that haul 95% there own freight. I have a couple in mind.
    Not so much how you are treated during a panic, but every other day, week, month in normal circumstances.

Last edited: May 17, 2020
    Rugerfan Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.