A company worth working for

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by truckdriver, Jan 23, 2008.

1. truckdriver

truckdriver Bobtail Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Philadelphia, PA
    I have worked for many companies over my 15 year career, and I have had some good experiences and I have had some bad ones. I recently began working for a company based in the Philadelphia, PA area called Strategic Logistics Staffing. Of all of the companies that I have worked for, this company actually values its employees. They have some pretty cool things set up for the employees to make our job easier. They have this website setup where we can logon and see our pay stubs, our remaining time off, and even our daily dispatch. We get some pretty good hours here too. (They guarantee us 40 hours per week minimum). They offer us medical benefits, AFLAC and a very good pay wage. (I would rather not say on this website). I meet truckers daily at different truck stops, and usually you hear all of the bad things about companies, but I wanted to actually share my positive experience about strategic Logistics Staffing. I think they are hiring now in Pennsylvania, Virginia and Indiana.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lyion

lyion Light Load Member

Feb 2, 2008
    TOANO VIRGINIA
    hi Ive got 16 year's on the road made good money with a few company but there's always one part of the company i didn't like mostly the wood tell you your doing a good job but don't wont to pay for down time .i wish i could fin a company near where i live her in williamsburg virginia to work for.2 company's i worked for wood push you running 4,000 miles and more some times threaten me because my logs were some time off as much as 500 miles i had to use 2 logs but never could catch up.good luck in your new job.lion

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.