A Joke Of A Company

Discussion in 'Swift' started by musicman, Dec 18, 2006.

1. musicman

musicman Bobtail Member

Dec 18, 2006
    These people and their whole organization are an embarassment to the trucking industry . They allow the dispatchers and underling managment people to use position of authority to undermine employees!!!! While employed by them I recevied high performance rating,on the surface that was great. In reality I had unknowingly made an enemy of one of their "underlings", and out of the blue with no reason or rhyme was terminated. The worst part was what they put on my dac It was crushing and made it impossible to find another trucking job. I finaly got the company I work for now to listen to my story and can say that I can I am coming up on my fifth year with them accident and incident free as a driver instrutor and field saftey representative

SOOOOOOOOOOOOBITE ME SWIFT

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MrBill

MrBill Bobtail Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Hummmm? Does this mean you are upset with SWIFT or are you baiting new friends? (just kidding)

It is amazing to me how some people get a position at a company and mis use it for their own personal little fiefdom and ruin people every chance they get. It happens at every place in the world. It is just like
    Adam told eve when they first got together. "Watch out for SNAkES!"

4. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    MB, what happened in your case? How did the black mark end up on your DAC?

By your post, it sounds like you should have pursued this and had that mark removed. It would have been easy, probably, especially if it was put on your record by someone just being vindictive.

5. musicman

musicman Bobtail Member

Dec 18, 2006
    About the joke tip. I got put on the bus by this company without a ticket!! I had coworkers and several fleet managers fighting them on this to no avail . I am currently in legal litigation until the money runs out

6. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    Music, can you change your font color and the size of it? I'm getting a headache reading your yellow billboard.

Thanks.

7. maddawg36432

maddawg36432 Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2006
    im supposed to start work with swift next week. does anyone have anything good to say about swift? at least some honest info on them.

8. Cerberus101

Cerberus101 Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2006
    Georgia
    ummmm...let's see something nice...................thinking..................thinking.....................thinking........oh yes here's one, second thought........thinking....thinking.....can i get back with you on this.

9. Cerberus101

Cerberus101 Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2006
    Georgia
    oh yeah jerry moyer i think it is just became rich a few days back. he's like the big wig....

10. maddawg36432

maddawg36432 Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2006
    is it worth me going to work for them. i have wife and children and was considering them for the benefits they have.

11. panhandlepat

panhandlepat Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2007
    the nicest thing i have heard is "you gotta start somewhere"....:blah5:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.