A marten drivers Christmas to remember.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by I blew a fuse, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Stoney

Stoney Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Az
    Uh no. Jesus didn't believe in stealing others people wealth in the name of fairness.

Conservative to the Bone.
    R.I.P. Ron Paul 2012. Hahaha!!!

Gearjammin' Penguin and BoyWander Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    I'm a liberal. And neither do I. Crazy people believe that crap. Real liberals aren't the lazy people you see with their hands out. Those are good for nothing bums that latched on. Just like the crazies that latch on to conservatism.

4. Stoney

Stoney Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Az
    I didn't say anything about laziness, now did I. But please show me where Jesus promoted a big government entity taking others peoples wealth in the form of legislation and taxation.

And I say plenty if people with their hands out at those silly OWS rallies.

Now, if you wanna continue this, fine, let's take it the political forum. Let's not highjack this thread.

Conservative to the Bone.
    R.I.P. Ron Paul 2012. Hahaha!!!

BoyWander Thanks this.
  5. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Why is it that libs won't own what they stand for when it turns out to be carp. You voted for a freaking prez that is all about redistribution of wealth. Like most libs when asked what they stand for it is always about getting something for free that someone else has to pay for. social security-Medicare -food stamps-welfare the list goes on and on.

6. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    I pay for social security and Medicare. And I will use them because I paid for them. They are called "entitlements" because YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THEM. You and I and everybody who works is entitled to what we paid in. I know. Fox didn't tell you that part. Enough hijacking this thread with politics

7. bigblue19

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Wrong again. But for a lib who is counting?

The reason they are called entitlements are so that they can not be voted on to be discontinued by either political party and are entitled to continued funding.

In no part of the US Constitution are you entitled to anything except freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

Now if I have to keep putting you back on the porch I will have to put you out back on a zip line with Bulletproof. Your minuscule attempts at intelligence are better suited for learning how to drive your truck.:biggrin_255:

Gearjammin' Penguin Thanks this.
  8. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Only on the Internet can you pretend to put me on any porch. Good luck with trying to do anything in real life.

9. I blew a fuse

I blew a fuse Light Load Member

Nov 21, 2011
    I couldn't agree more! Many people are pretending to be something there not all the time. And the Internet is a place of safety for them to hide from real life. Chances are there not all what you think in real.

joseph1135 Thanks this.
  10. U4EA

U4EA Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2009
    LMAO.......

Attached Files:

rodzilla and joseph1135 Thank this.
  11. bigblue19

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    So are you referring to yourself?, your on the internet Anyway I hear ya and I agree. I am even more brilliant in real life but I have to hold off for the most part so as to not come off as arrogant and belittling. Savy?

It was a figure of speech. Again if you want to pop tall then you should actually know what you are talking about and not get your feelings all hurt like a typical lib with a dat below their posts when you are corrected.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.