A message from CHP regarding the bums in semi's..

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by drvrtech77, Sep 3, 2019.

1. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    The California Highway Patrol (CHP) recently issued a warning to drivers who leave behind bags of human waste and other trash along the side of the freeway.

On Monday, September 2, the CHP’s Donner Pass division took to Facebook to issue a warning to drivers:

We are having a major problem with trucks parking on the freeway and leaving behind absolutely disgusting items of trash. Yes that bottle is full of urine and yes the bags are full of solid human waste. WE ARE CITING drivers for 21718 VC (non emergency stop on the freeway) and littering.
    Screenshot_20190903-221639_Chrome.jpg

https://cdllife.com/2019/troopers-s...r-leaving-behind-absolutely-disgusting-trash/

JonJon78 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Scoot 1971

Scoot 1971 Light Load Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Can't blame them at all. A certain percentage of people from all walks of life are absolutely disgusting!
    How many times have I stepped out of truck at rest areas and truckstops and saw what appears to be human excrement in a plastic shopping bag?
    Absolutely disgusting, anyone doing this should be in prison for crimes against humanity!
    Also, to you jerks in r/v's, travel trailers and trucks with on board toilets and showers that dump in parking lots, there's a special place in hell for you.

4. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    I call them Slobs and Cows....

Next time I see a Large car doing it......im scraping paint off his truck for a mural.

Then I'll put the piss jug/poop bag on his step

5. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    I dont ever recall seeing poop bags in years past... Maybe I'm wrong but seems as though just over the past few years has this trend started?

6. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    I certainly don't approve of such behavior, but there's a reason. Try and find facilities out on the road, it's awful. Big lines, urine soaked floors, or no bathrooms at all. And just getting off the highway could lead to disaster. Ok, the poop bags are too much, but what's with the pee bottles, too lazy to stop on a ramp and cool off a tire? Next rain will wash it clean, but not if it's in a plastic bottle. Such pigs.

70’Nova, stayinback and bzinger Thank this.
  7. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

In many jobs being a disgusting slob will get you fired. In trucking being a disgusting slob is no obstacle to work. You can be as filthy or clean as you want. It's nobodies fault but your own if you are living like an animal. It's not as easy and convenient to remain clean and civilized as it is with an office job and a regular schedule, but it's easily possible IF YOU WANT to do so.

drvrtech77, bzinger and JonJon78 Thank this.
  8. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    Picture number two looks like they need to lay off the Taco Bell.

201 and bzinger Thank this.
  9. dngrous_dime

dngrous_dime Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Lansing area, MI
    Huh..... I thought that was normal around San Fran.....

Ffx95, 70’Nova, -Todd- and 1 other person Thank this.
  10. asphaltreptile311

asphaltreptile311 Road Train Member

Jun 16, 2016
    Can't really say i feel sorry for California, I'd turn my head if a trash truck decided to dump over there.

-Todd- Thanks this.
  11. lilillill

lilillill Sarcasm... it's not just for breakfast

Nov 7, 2007
    Possum Booger, Alabama
    Seriously though, in the quest for ever cheaper and cheaper ####, they have brought this on themselves. You get what you pay for... drivers included.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.