a2c logistics is my favorite company so far

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by nikili74, Jul 30, 2019.

1. nikili74

nikili74 Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2019
    I started working for this company about 2 years ago. To this date it is by far my favorite company as a owner operator. They pay 88% of gross and i can book my own loads which means lots of mini vacations in dream citys. I run around 2-3k miles a week and clear 3-5k a week so honestly can't complain. After all the big companies it's nice to find a small fleet to call home. All in all i don't see myself moving. drive safe drivers

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Old-school trucker

Old-school trucker Light Load Member

Sep 12, 2016
    Mississippi
  4. nikili74

nikili74 Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2019
    not a recruiter i'm a actual driver but thanks for thinking that wish i could sit and home and not be on the road all the time lol.

5. joseph1853

joseph1853 Heavy Load Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Waco, TX
    How's it going with A2C? I'm actually in the process of signing on with them. The 88% you were talking about, that's you running under their numbers or yours? Do you use their insurance or your own? Do you rent a trailer own or use one of there's?

Just trying to figure out the best way to go about this. I have my own number's but they haven't been activated yet as I have not acquired insurance since I haven't bought a truck yet.

The whole issue with me running under my own numbers is the insurance starting out is ridiculously expensive. If I run under A2C's insurance though it won't be nearly as much. They're telling me around 800 a month if I remember correctly. I would like to run under their insurance but under my own authority being that I would be able to get some time under my belt running under my own authority.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.