Accelerated Services of Parker ,Co

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by Dominion Transportation, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Dominion Transportation

Dominion Transportation Light Load Member

Jul 3, 2013
    Is anyone signed onto this company as an O/O? They recently bought out Continental Auto Carriers out of Colorado. Not sure if this was good or bad. Continental had a lease program for guys get their own truck,no money down. Leases sound like a bad idea though..

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kawinige01

Kawinige01 Heavy Load Member

May 30, 2016
    South Fla
    Hey if you dont mind never going home and running the truck into the ground by the time its paid off then try it. They trick people with those new trucks. The payments are astronomical. The whole starting in debt thing hurts. You go home to long your back in the negative which means no money coming in.

4. Kawinige01

May 30, 2016
    South Fla
    But if you like being on the road forever or if you live in the right place then it may work for you.

5. Dominion Transportation

Jul 3, 2013
    Wow, that sounds like a bad move!! Insurance is high enough as is for a 10 car hauler!

6. Kawinige01

May 30, 2016
    South Fla
    Do you have your own truck

7. Kozakvod

Kozakvod Medium Load Member

Jan 24, 2013
    I don’t mind hauling their overflow work out of Smyrna, but to lease on or company drive for them...nope!

8. Dominion Transportation

Jul 3, 2013
    Not yet, with the automakers slashing car production it may be wise to sit it out??

9. Kawinige01

May 30, 2016
    South Fla
    Hey if you can survive the slow times you should be able to feast during the busy times

10. Kawinige01

May 30, 2016
    South Fla
    Definitely not as a company driver. Go home to long and they'll send someone for the truck. Atleast they use to. I dont think it bothers them to go pick up a truck

11. Banker

Banker Road Train Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Nothing in life is guaranteed but I don’t plan to sell my rig or mutual funds and buy CD’s just yet. With unemployment extremely low, people who want to work currently have jobs and are buying cars. 2018 car sales projections, which are merely an estimate, are to be down 1%-5% from 2017 which was an awesome year. Some of the manufacturers and car haul companies are having a hard time keeping up with demand now. I predict we will be ok, but I am merely estimating also.

Hammer166 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.