Accounts that keep you mostly in the south

Discussion in 'Werner' started by AceMatt, Dec 29, 2016.

1. AceMatt

AceMatt Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2016
    What open accounts does Werner have that keep you mostly in the south besides dollar store accounts? Home location is not an issue, southeast, south central, or southwest all ok

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ExOTR

ExOTR Windshield Chipper Extraordinaire

Jan 23, 2013
    Fort Worth, Tx
    Where do you live?
    You can always go Regional, or call a recruiter and ask what dedicated accounts are in your area.

4. KillingTime

KillingTime Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2016
    Rockland, Maine
    I think he's trying to dodge the snow, ExO. :D

ExOTR Thanks this.
  5. AceMatt

AceMatt Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2016
    Exactly. My license is from Florida. Just want to stay out of the winter for a few months. I used to work for Werner and was asking him about accounts in Texas. I was hoping for Dallas to Laredo. He said they had the account that is Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas open. I didn't want to take up too much of his time. I'd rather look for myself once i can get in the driver portal. Is Las Vegas Office Max open now?

6. KillingTime

KillingTime Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2016
    Rockland, Maine
    I can't help, ya man. I do 48. Into Erie, PA and all that fun lake effect junk tomorrow. Texas to Arkansas sounds pretty cush, tho.

AceMatt Thanks this.
  7. AceMatt

AceMatt Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2016
    Ok, the TA there has plenty of parking as I'm sure you know. I drove all through that area the winter of the polar vortex. Saw wind chills as low as -40. A couple years down here in Florida has me a little spoiled. Thanks anyway though. That Texas account pays slightly less but I'm gonna give it a try for a few months if nothing else better comes up

KillingTime Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.