1. Lite bug

Lite bug Road Train Member

May 3, 2014
    Columbus Ohio
    Son is being changing duty stations. They are going from San Diego to Norfolk Va. They will be driving leaving Friday November 16 th. They will be traveling with their two babies and his wife. The military will be shipping their belongings. They will have to ship his wife’s car. I am looking for some advice to give them.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    Is there a question here?

BigBob410 and homeskillet Thank this.
  4. Lite bug

May 3, 2014
    Columbus Ohio
    I am not in the car hauling business, nor am I located on the west coast. Kinda like seeking advice about who to contact in that area in the car hauling business. Sorry for the confusion. I know you can not advertise your business here, and trying to be tactful.

homeskillet and Puppage Thank this.
  5. BigBob410

BigBob410 Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Beirut on the Bay, MD.
    Usually the military"travel agent" will have recommendations. If you decide to go the internet route do your research there are a ton of shady brokers that will make it a very bad experience for you. Good luck. @KANSAS TRANSIT might be able to recommend someone.

Lite bug and KANSAS TRANSIT Thank this.
  6. KANSAS TRANSIT

KANSAS TRANSIT Road Train Member

Jul 28, 2011
    Glasco,Ks.
    We don't get to the coasts
    nearly as much as we used too, and I believe that true coast to coast guys are dwindling a bit since there seems to be more money in short or regional shipments, with that said give my buddy's Phil or Jordan a shout over at Sancrest Transport Billing, Mo, I know they still get out there a ton!

Lite bug, brian991219 and BigBob410 Thank this.
  7. frankdtank

frankdtank Light Load Member

Sep 27, 2018
    Check out U ship. I used this service to have a boat pulled from OK to FL. You post the vehicle and the "from" and "to" location and haulers will bid on it. You can also read their "feedback" from people who used them. It's a lot easier then trying to find a carrier here.

8. Lite bug

May 3, 2014
    Columbus Ohio
    Not a fan of USHIP thanks a lot. They had a better idea and sold the car on Monday.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.