Alec and Hilarious Baldwin reveal name of their seventh child

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Sep 25, 2022.

1. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    you, me and many others here, know gun safety and how to check a gun for "clear" when it is handed over to us. Alec if i recall, did not attend any safety meetings, but i could be mistaken on that point.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    What you’re all forgetting is it’s the movies, make believe.
    Who brought the live ammo, that’s the guilty one.
    You think John Wayne killed all those indians?

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  4. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

He shares guilt, but so does the idiot who put the live round in it, when there isn't supposed to be live rounds on set. Just blanks.

They have a gunsmith/armorer for a reason on set. Sounds like they should've been doing their job also.

Last I read, him and others are most likely going to face charges. Think article I ready said 6 total could be facing charges.

Either way, someone is going to jail most likely. Will it be him? The person in charge of the ammo/firearms? The assistant director who grabbed the gun from outside? Others? Everyone? Guess we'll all find out when charges are filed and the case is in court. Like I said above...a lot of people share the blame in this tragedy. You can lock up Baldwin for all I care, but make sure everyone involved who also should've known better is held responsible. The Armorer, the Assistant Director, Baldwin, and everyone else who touched it. Including the ####### who put live rounds in it.

I like some of Baldwin's work, don't care for him as a person. So I'm not defending the guy. Just saying...everyone involved played a part in this except the poor lady who got shot. So lock'em all up.

The below links are just other articles relating the info. Nothing special. I vouch for none of the sources. Someone will ##### no matter what link the stories are from. ;)

EXPLAINER: Guns on movie sets: How does that work?

I'm a film and TV armorer. Here's what needs to change in the industry to avoid another on-set tragedy.

The 'Rust' armorer is suing the film's ammo supplier over the deadly, on-set shooting

Either way, they should all do time. Lots of failures all around.

Sirscrapntruckalot -
    [​IMG]

Judge and GoneButNotForgotten Thank this.
  5. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    you, you mean he didn't..??

well, i certainly feel cheated now.

re: the live ammo and who took it..??

in the end, each person handling a gun is supposed to "clear it" before handling it, and then later as well, when passing it onto someone else.

1 of the "rules" of safe gun handling.

this is where it is (if i recall) mandatory that actors be informed thru a safety class, before the movies even starts to be filmed.

but "some" actors such as Baldwin, being anti-gun in the first place, seemed he didn't have to attend any safety class.

MartinFromBC Thanks this.
  6. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    wouldn’t have mattered if he attended classes, he was handed to him as “safe” and he’s expecting to see a cartridge in the chamber, but a “blank”
    Depends on which side of the fence you’re looking from.
    But someone lost their life, whomever brought them the ammo is at fault.
    just my opinion

7. buddyd157

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    do YOU even know how to handle a gun..???

you CHECK it out, no matter what.

not an opinion, but a fact.

MartinFromBC Thanks this.
  8. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    YES i know HOW to handle a weapon, I’ve been trained in self defense and all.
    BUT, we’re talking movie set that WILL show a cartridge is IN the CHAMBER.

Now if it were REAL life, it’d been like, “HEY!! There’s a round chambered l,need to eject said live ammo.”

Why are WE typing different WORDS bigger, ITS not NORMAL as was that SITUATION.

9. zodiacflyer

zodiacflyer Heavy Load Member

Aug 25, 2014
    Most of those "Indians" were Mexicans.

10. MartinFromBC

MartinFromBC Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2018

Nobody over age 5 would assume that anyone handing a gun over has made sure it is safe.
    If the gun is placed in your hands, it is now 100% up to you to handle it safely. And never point a gun at anybody who isn't committing a crime at that moment.
    Hell i had more gun safety common sense by age 6 than that mental midget has.

11. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
    if YOU or I are handed a weapon, we make sure there’s no ammo in it, not an actor/actress, they expect to see ammo in it, but not LIVE ammo.
    Before I hand a weapon to anyone, even law enforcement, I’ll tell them,”Making it safe.” I’ll drop the mag, eject one in chamber, hand it to them with slide locked back.

Totally different scenarios though.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.