All Carriers Steal from their Drivers

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by rclsr1961, Apr 9, 2012.

1. LGarrison

LGarrison Road Train Member

May 19, 2011
    Sandpoint Idaho
    I like 62 MPG it's the sweet spot for my truck.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Working Class Patriot

Working Class Patriot Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Wherever and Whenever...
    Right....It's your prerogative to move to "Greener Pastures"....
    But the main point...If you are a company driver or even a L/O...You agreed to work under certain conditions...And not one trucking company that I am aware of...Hires people a the point of a gun....

4. Working Class Patriot

Jan 17, 2008
    Wherever and Whenever...
    Mine is 70 mph....1440 Rpms in 18th....On the flats...That gets me about 7.5 Mpg...

MNdriver Thanks this.
  5. Wiseguywireless

Wiseguywireless Road Train Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Petoskey, MI
    The Conditions were set when I hired on. He honers them because I have made every appointment and On time. I run harder and farther than any of his other drivers. I have no citations on my CSA. and he makes money off of me. even though my truck is at 72 mph... I have told him since the day I started, you don't like my work, let me know, you will not have to fire me, because I won't work for someone who don't like my work. If I am not a asset to you and I am not appreciated for being a asset, then let me go, When I give 100 percent I want to 1, be compensated, 2, be appreciated. That was how I treated my employees.

6. Working Class Patriot

Jan 17, 2008
    Wherever and Whenever...
    I have seen you around TTR for quite a while now...You seem to be a stand-up guy...Any carrier would do well to have you drive for them....:biggrin_25514::biggrin_25525:

7. Wiseguywireless

Wiseguywireless Road Train Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Petoskey, MI
    Well. Thanks, but I think that I am sit down kinda guy myself..... LOL All day long every day, day in day out. Here I sit, broken hearted, all because I never won the Mega millions a few weeks ago! :( So I stare out this window, and wonder. Will I ever go fishing again?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.