All in trucking/turbo express il

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Donkeydust, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Donkeydust

Donkeydust Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2017
    If you want to get most of your money taken from you go work for All In Trucking at least that's what their called now. Shady Lithuania company and a loser director named Josh. Beware. They charge you for all expenses of greyhound to and from and Uber car which how was it suppose to get to office from bus station? Their trucks are broken down Volvo and will tell you on the phone that they are in great shape. I was fired for asking to pay bills 9n flat tire. They left me in bay at TA for 12 hours and me hanics couldn't get ahold of them to pay bills.
    When I finally got ahold of l9ser dire tor he was sleeping and I woke him up and said people have been trying to get the bill paid. He completely lost it and fired me. I was charged over $500 dollars in greyhound fees and about 75 in uber cars. I don't have money to throw around. And the reimbursements I never got a dime. See just because they pay better than most doesn't mean you'll get a good company. They should be shut down. I don't know how I recover my loss. It's so disgusting but u will inform DOT of their illegally equipment.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

Let me guess another 1099 outfit

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
  5. Pete jockey

Pete jockey Medium Load Member

Feb 28, 2015
    North of Pittsburgh Pa
    Yeah I'd be willing to bet 1099, Chicago area, already mentioned Volvo trucks.

6. Donkeydust

Jan 2, 2017
    Yes!

7. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    ALL DRIVERS CONSIDERING THIS TYPE OF MOVE READ THIS FORMULA.

Chicago + 1099 + Volvo + foreign ownership = RIPPED OFF.
    Maybe not the first check, it may be the last. Anything breaks on their raggedy ### truck and it's your fault and you will pay.
    Just stop it! Stop working for these companies. For the life of me I cannot understand why DOT has not targeted this part of the industry. Involved in more than their fair share of accidents, and will cut loose any driver, including relatives that bring accident heat on them.
    I'm with @White Dog on this. I don't have enough aspirin to read anymore of these retread Chicago stories. Drivers think good money, cash, Hmmmm this is gold. Then get ripped by the too good to be true crap whole company and THEN come crying. I'M OVER IT.
    From now on my reply is "Moving on, nothing to see here."

kuzima93, BennysPennys, jon69 and 7 others Thank this.
  8. Donkeydust

Jan 2, 2017
    Good for you, the posts are here to warn people. No one asked for a negative opinion and most drivers don't know about chicago companies. So, yeah please move on.

9. sevenmph

sevenmph Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Pinellas county Florida
    I understand your feelings. Welcome aboard. You've been here for five days and have probably read at least 2 or 3 of those Chicago 1099 threads. There are over a hundred on here. When you have read them ALL you will be as sick of them as a lot of us.
    Have a good day.

Broke Down 69 Thanks this.
  10. Broke Down 69

Broke Down 69 Road Train Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Concord NC
    Yes, most drivers do know. And if you had spent 30 minutes hear reading before jumping into something you'd have been better off.

sevenmph and Lonesome Thank this.
  11. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I would say most 1099 companies are a bad situation, because most people don't have the wherewithal to hold back their taxes. Those big checks sure look good, until Uncle Sam knocks on your door. Not withstanding many 1099 companies treat their "contractors" lower than dirt.....

Broke Down 69 and sevenmph Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.