All large companies are bad

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by landmine, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Timtruck

Timtruck Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    You only need 6 months experience at our company to be a local driver, and you must have both your doubles and hazmat endorsements. We have terminals in Baltimore and Hagerstown also in Harrisburg, PA all close to you. Home everyday, half way decent pay on both hour and mileage(pay both mileage and hourly is based on what terminal you are based out of) and non-union. I have been here almost 3 years. Central Transport International- yes, the big yellow trucks. If you can handle the company's little problems and get by a lot of the corporate BS, they are really not a bad place to work for. I made $60,000 last year( and will probally do at least that or a little more this year)-not great but not bad, for being home everyday and every weekend.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jl090507

jl090507 Light Load Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Maryland

I had actually posted that back in... well I can't remember when. May??? April???

Well, anyway i got hired by a local company delivering plywood's and hardwood's. A&M Supply. But right now I am sooooooo tired of being blamed for the :smt068warehouse idiots:smt072 messing up!!!!!

Central Transport, huh? Where at in Bal'mer?

4. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    Unfortunately, this is something that you are just going to have to learn to deal with, if you are going to be any type of delivery driver. Since YOU are the one that the receiver has in front of him, you will be yelled at for every mistake made, or damage to freight. It ain't right, but it is the way it is.

5. Timtruck

Timtruck Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Im not sure where it is, but I know the terminal is #212, might call Central and ask them where it is. Check their webpage for the number.

6. tnccrutcher

tnccrutcher Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Hayward,Ca
    I looking for a company as you spoke of I live in the bay area you have any suggestion I have been doing my research have not found any yet.

7. driver4015

driver4015 Medium Load Member

Jan 28, 2008
    Bend ,Oregon
    A&M transport Glendale Oregon, Transtech Carriers Bend Oregon. A&M at the time I was there a little over a year ago had 120 trucks Transtech has 5, smaller is better. I've drove for Swift, Werner, May and others over the last 30 plus years. Big companys are place to start and get your time in till you can get something better. thats what I did and don't regret it. But at the same time, what works for me isn't for everyone. You have to find you own nich in this business. I wish you all alot of luck in finding yours. By the way, you WILL NOT find me bad mouthing ANY company I have ever worked for, nor is there any company I have worked for that I cannot go back to If I so choose.

davan2004 and vickw Thank this.
  8. davan2004

davan2004 Light Load Member

Dec 10, 2008
    Warren, MI

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Show Me The Way!!!!

9. davan2004

davan2004 Light Load Member

Dec 10, 2008
    Warren, MI

wow things were different!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.