American general transport-carlsbad ca.-rich berry/ dick berry- dingle berry

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Utmoesttransport, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Utmoesttransport

Utmoesttransport Bobtail Member

Feb 14, 2019
    Ive been driving for 29 yrs i have never in all my years in this business worked for a more dishonest,, scheming , scamming, lowdown, lying, snake in the grass,no account, dirty, rotten,########### maggot like rich ,, he does not have an office, a warehouse, even a yard to park his trucks,, theres no dedicated accounts of any kind , most of the loads are 2 to 3 picks 10 - 13 drops for an average of around 7000$ . Trucks average about 5-6 miles to the gallon and goverened at 75 mph $2800 monthly for the truck - $1700 mth insurance $2000 wk fuel and the first thing he does is take $2500 out of your very fist run which u will never ever again see ,, this is a thief abd a maggot ,, scum of the earth ,, unless u want to end up in prison or the soupline stay clear of the dickwad

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2019
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Let me guess, some sort of lease deal. Why is it guys with 20-30 years experience come here and usually say something like "this was the crappiest company I ever drove for!!" Doesn't your 2o+ years of experience teach you to avoid companies and people like you just described?

Maybe with just my few years of experience I haven't enjoyed everything this industry has to offer.:(

4. Utmoesttransport

Utmoesttransport Bobtail Member

Feb 14, 2019
    It doesn’t matter how many years u got in any business or doing anything when u stop experiencing things and learning new things in this life good or bad ,, u stop living ,,, when u get to be my age you’ll understand what im talkin about,,,

5. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    As for me , ive learned there are certain things that don't i need to learn about , especially in the trucking industry and , im living just fine without all the unnecessary adventures.

But everyone is different , i realize some folks just like adventure even with the unfavorable results that come with it ....it kind've reminds me of a thirsty man that always digs up dry wells for himself.

But i can't say i haven't spent alot of time learning how to improve my bass fishing techniques

6. Eddiec

Eddiec Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2015
    Based on your numbers - and assuming your paying $3.50 a gallon for fuel, you're using roughly 571 gallons of fuel a week. Based on your 5 to 6 mpg estimate , you're running about 3428 miles per week. Annual Fuel cost based on this estimate would be $104,000.00 .
    Your gross per week is $7,000.00 ,which equates to $2.04 per every mile, $364,000.00 gross for the year. $2800 per month for the truck - is it a new truck? $1700 per month for insurance for a annual premium of $20,400.00, seems high, is that all in? The $2500 is probably an escrow fee. What did he tell you that it is for?
    Fuel, Truck payment, insurance total $157,600 annually. Of course this does not include other fixed and variable cost such as maintenance, repairs and registration. $364,000 - $157,600 = $206,400.00 .

7. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Sorry but I work for my employer for 2 things, to maximize my earnings and to minimize my family's risk to financial disaster. When you get to MY age you'll understand what I'M talking about. I research EVERYTHING that involves a risk whether it's buying a car, or changing employers. My time for doing just about anything for the "adventure" or to "experience something new" is way behind me

Broke Down 69, kemosabi49 and Lonesome Thank this.
  8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    29 years experience? And you decide a L/P deal is the way to go? Hmmmm……...

Broke Down 69 and TB John Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.