American Truck showroom / Freedom truck

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by KByrd, Aug 6, 2018.

1. KByrd

KByrd Bobtail Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Jasper, FL
    American Truck Group/American Truck showroom/Freedom truck.
    Do not go to these people to purchase a truck.
    I wish I did more research before sending money to them, through a wire transfer $3,500. 2 days after receiving my money my truck that I was getting and the 2 alternates were pulled off the rent-to-own to cash only, making it look like a bait and switch. They wanted me to purchase a newer truck but none was what I wanted or needed.
    Requested my money back through my bank because I did a wire transfer.
    They told me the new owner approved it to be return, it has not been returned and all I get is lies from the people.

jsnell Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    lesson learned. Touch any new purchase BEFORE you take out your wallet.

Texas Rebel, jsnell and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. traderpats

traderpats Light Load Member

May 24, 2013
    Oregon
    There is just soooooo much about this company online. For what it's worth......do NOT take another truck from them, get your money back and go elsewhere. If you have to file a lawsuit then do it. That amount may be handled in Small Claims court. You can file that yourself for a small fee. Well that and a fee to have the company served too. I'd let them know what your plan is unless they have your money refunded by a certain date. Any chance your bank can reverse the transfer due to fraud? Anyways good luck to you.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.