Amount of Work at TMC

Discussion in 'TMC' started by tpkingjr, Nov 12, 2008.

1. tpkingjr

tpkingjr Bobtail Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Bear, DE
    I am starting school on Monday and I have a pre-hire of TMC. I was just wondering if someone would mind telling me/us how much work there is? Is it slow now? I kep reading how slow it is for other companies.

I know I am two months away from driving for them by myself but I was curious.

Thanks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rebelgrad

rebelgrad Bobtail Member

Oct 1, 2008
    Muncie,Indiana
    tp,
    flatebed companies always slow down during the winter season, however not so much that your gonna be sitting for days waiting. Usually picks back up around march. Your going to like tmc. If you wanna see exactly how training is click on the "turned down by tmc...why" thread. I post everyday what was done that day for training. I'm here now and am leaving friday.

rebel

jimbo29 Thanks this.
  4. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Bobtail Member

Nov 1, 2008
    Clinton, NC
    As stated above, winter is always slow this time of year but should pick up around March. As far as the type of work is concerned if you like being in the outdoors either freezining or sweating your butt off, getting dirty/wet but like staying in some kind of shape then flatbedding is for you. I'm not complaining about it but just stating fact. I started off in flatbeds then went to dry van/reefer and always back to flatbed. Guess its in my blood and it takes a special type of person to love it the way I do.:biggrin_255:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.