And Everyone Thinks The Road Rage In Houston Is Bad

Discussion in 'Other News' started by mjd4277, Sep 8, 2019.

1. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    Body slamming over chicken sandwiches now.

FlaSwampRat, stayinback and mjd4277 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    DAAAAYYUUUMMMNNNN!!!

FlaSwampRat, stayinback and JonJon78 Thank this.
  4. mjd4277

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Those chicken sandwiches are becoming the equivalent of crack cocaine-and people are literally killing each other to get one!!

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  5. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    Stupid employee....I hope she pressed charges against (it)
    And everyone just not doing nothing after it- Plus the Moron filming it (Aww C H I T ) Typical of these kind of people- Animals without restraint

T.Rucker and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  6. InTooDeep

InTooDeep Donner party survivor

Jan 17, 2016
    Carmichael CA
    Holy Sheit

FlaSwampRat and mjd4277 Thank this.
  7. mjd4277

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Ex-employee, they fired his ***!

FlaSwampRat and InTooDeep Thank this.
  8. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    d1f4bd94e6b1489683b9537a2d1be4e4_md.jpg

A Popeyes employee was caught making their now-infamous chicken sandwiches above a trash can -- for which the owner has now taken full responsibility and corrected.

T has obtained some pretty shocking photos taken Friday at a Popeyes restaurant in Fairfax, VA -- where it appears an employee behind the counter is fast at work putting together as many sandos as possible. But, it's being done on top of a tray that's conveniently resting on top of a large trash bin ... and the setup was in customers' line of sight.

The placement begs many different questions -- the obvious one being ... WHY? Not enough counter space? Not enough hands on deck? Too much demand? Turns out, it was pretty much all of the above, according to this location's owner.

The guy tells us that on this particular day, the restaurant was overwhelmed after only having been open a few days, and then getting slammed with a 100 chicken sandwich order.

[​IMG]
    He says when he saw his brand new employees using the bin -- which he claims was totally empty -- he immediately ordered another table, which is in the store now.

Of course, this is just the latest eyebrow-raising behavior that's surfaced over the past week or so since Popeyes reintroduced their viral sensation sandwich.

FlaSwampRat and mjd4277 Thank this.
  9. mjd4277

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Methinks someone might get a summons from the Board of Health! Lol

FlaSwampRat and JonJon78 Thank this.
  10. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    My wife got those sammiches for everyone at her work. She said they were maybe worth a punch to the gut but definitely not a body slam or murder.

mjd4277, T.Rucker and JonJon78 Thank this.
  11. Infosaur

Infosaur Road Train Member

I'm not gonna defend that, but I understand it. Guy's over worked, under paid and probably got an an earful from a disgruntled customer. (Guy wasn't the manager in question, right?)

Sometimes people need to learn to not be verbally abusive to people twice their size. The laws of polite society only exist when polite law abiding people are present. You go into a Popeyes dropping N-bombs on the employees and you're not gonna have many defenders when someone flips out on you.

(I'm also nice to shipping clerks even if my politeness is sarcasm and my smile is my gritting teeth holding in my RAAAAAGGGEEE*)

*this is where the death metal kicks in.

dwells40, mjd4277 and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.