Anderson Trucking Service, Inc. - St. Cloud, Mn.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by dmetrking, Apr 13, 2006.

1. kevin3155

kevin3155 Light Load Member

Dec 14, 2009
    I never get cussed at I do my job and I let them know what I can do and what time I can arrive I have never had issues with them and know the recurters here at ATS but at ATS you have to speak you mind they respect that they may not like it, THEY FLY the heavy haul drivers home on break and if you have an emergency at home they will dispatch one of the 3 company jets to get you home, they take care of the drivers here but you have to STAND UP to somethings they are still a trucking co I turned down 4 loads in the last 2 days and if I dont get a load I can make money on today then its time to bounce to an area I can. 98% of the drivers are O/O and lease opperators here with out us they are in deep do do, it is a good place to be but its NOT for everyone

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

What H.H. drivers do they fly home? Maybe for Christmas. I was there over 10 years and when the time came for the company drivers home time, Well some times they made it sometimes they did not.

Maybe on an emergency, Rollie might fire up a jet...
    Even if the contractors left they will still survive. Yes they make more money selling you a trk. and they make more off of a true O/O as they incur all the costs and the company gets their cut no matter what.
    So please blow the smoke somewhere else.

drvrtech77 and ramblingman Thank this.
  4. kevin3155

kevin3155 Light Load Member

Dec 14, 2009
    As in my other posts you get what you fight for I have seen them fly Dougie H home rent him cars, put him in motels every night that he wants if you dont ask you dont get so keep smoking your own stuff

5. TWO Z LLC

TWO Z LLC Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2017
    We, my wife and I, team here at ATS. We absolutely love it. As of July 1, we have made $175,000 + for this year alone. We banked as lease operators our 1st year and, as owner ops, are doing even better!! We work, on average, 3 weeks and take a week off. NEVER BEEN IN THE HOLE! If you know how to manage your business, you'll do great. Having a heat relationship with an awsome "travel agent" helps.

KF7WTV Thanks this.
  6. passingthru69

Made or grossed that money. Big difference

7. passingthru69

Also how many miles for that amount

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.