Another credit where credit is due!!!

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by HEAVY METAL, Oct 30, 2006.

1. HEAVY METAL

HEAVY METAL Bobtail Member

Sep 26, 2006
    K-TOWN,ON.CA
    Not a truckstop by any means.... But some of you flatbeders may have the opportunity to experience this place. Pontiac M.I. I75 at exit 84B Baldwin ave south. Down the road a ways there is a place called Aluminum Blanking where I go all the time and on the corner of the road is a place called the Rocket. They have a burger that is to die for and last night I thought I would try there Hot roast beef dinner. Heres what I got for $5.99 I got a nice hot roast beef sandwich, Green beans, Mashed potatoes anda bowl of home made soup. Cant be beat for $6 if you ask me, PLus the cook is pretty easy on the eyes too!!! Just thought I would share a decent little spot.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cerberus101

Cerberus101 Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2006
    Georgia
    In occonomowoc, wi the only restaurant there for trucks and residents of the town was also a good place to eat. Also had the nice looking waitresses which always makes the food taste better.

4. TruckerLlew

TruckerLlew Medium Load Member

Jun 30, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Not to hijack the thread or anything, but, Cerburus. That is an awesome pic of The Hound. Are you by any chance a fan of James Axler Outlanders? Just curious.

We now return the thread to it's regular subject. If this had been a real thread hijacking, you would have been directed to your local news or radio service and told to put you head between your legs and....Well Anyway I wont go there...lol

5. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    I would suggest that he make that his avatar.

6. wallbanger

wallbanger "Enemy of showers everywhere"

Heavy metal- do you just bobtail over, or do you pull parallel to the curb and run in? I live about 25 mins from the rocket, and have even had to p/u at aluminum blanking before (going to Sedalia MO).
    Their burgers are awesome, will have to go and get one soon...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.