Another Hothead Ending Up In Hot Water

Discussion in 'Other News' started by mjd4277, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. arrogant steve

arrogant steve Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2016
    East Texas
    I've been shown boobies, rear ends and even one proud male showed me his dong while I was driving a truck. I've also been shown sexual acts, but no one has ever shown me a gun while driving.

tommymonza Thanks this.
  3. Reading the article.

Searching the car: cops
    discovered two pistols, two assault rifles, ammunition, body armor, and a Ghillie suit.

Sounds like this guy is not a typical motorist.

4. freebeertomorrow

freebeertomorrow Heavy Load Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Indiana
  5. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I’m thinking the body armor sent up more red flags than anything else. Unless you’re in law enforcement if you have body armor that tells people you’re up to no good!

6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I possess body armor with plates, very old and getting on in years. But it's there quietly ready to go. It wont be worth much anyway and will need replacing due to aging as time goes by. (Kelvar goes bad) It was a good armor, has limitations though. Even if the bad guy had armor on, the handguns behavior in muzzle rise will take care of the problem sooner or later. I am not such a idiot as to think that armor is still any good. It's simply too old and beyond it's useful life. It will have to be replaced.

As far as the bad guy getting arrested with all that crap (The Ghile Suit did it for me) and the brandishing and threat behavior is enough to put him into jail. So no worries there.

It wont be the first time a weapon is in the situation around me in my 18 wheeler. There are certain behaviors that kick in pretty much without thinking if the threat is valid enough and serious enough.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.